Naples Originals is a group of independent locally-owned and operated restaurants who band together to protect, nurture and promote independent restaurants in Collier County. We share a commitment to our community and a passion for excellence in food and service.
We brand our independent restaurants as a group and educate our community about our strengths through an active marketing program so that we can compete against larger corporations with significant marketing budgets. Not only do we work to educate our community about our independent restaurants, but we also give back to the community through our charitable contributions.
As a group we have purchasing power, and vendors listen!
- Must be an independent restaurant that is locally owned and operated (not a national chain) in Collier County. All applications are subject to board approval.
- Participation in a quarterly online gift certificate sale that fulfills membership dues.
- All members must fill out an application and sign a Naples Originals mission statement.
- All members agree to participate in one Originals promotional event yearly and all Restaurant Week promotions.
- All members are welcome to participate on one Originals committee.
- Prospective members must have been in business for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Prospective members must be referred by a current member of the Naples Originals.
If you believe that your restaurant meets the qualifications for membership in Naples Originals, please email your interest in receiving a membership application to firstname.lastname@example.org.